Last year I posted my first #40before40 bucket list – a list that I had been writing for some time. I made a start on working my way through the items…some of which were just so far fetched, I was never going to accomplish it.
In January, my world was completely turned upside down, and 4 months later there is light at the end of the tunnel and I’m in a lot better place.
So, I thought it was time to revise my list and start tackling the items with vengeance given that there is only 319 days until I turn 40…eek!
- Be Happy! 🙂
- Stop worrying about what people think of me
- Get to my target weight/clothes size
- Clear my debt
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Teach Matthew to ride a bike without stabilisers
- Run a 10k…the whole way
- Go skinny dipping
- Do a sky dive
- Climb a Scottish munro
- Try Paddle boarding
- Swim with dolphins
- Attend a Festival
- Watch the sunset in Ibiza
- Own a SLR camera and learn how to use it properly
- Take up a sport as a hobby
- Restart my blog
- Try vegan eating for 30 days
- Have a caffeine detox for 22 days (or more)
- Go horse-riding
- Get a tattoo
- Take the boys on a camping holiday
- Get botox!
- Make/eat more exotic food
- Go to a spa
- Bake a show stopping cake
- Visit at least 1 Scottish island
- Snorkel in the Indian Ocean
- Make a home for me and my boys
- Get divorced
- Overcome my phobia of wasps
- Disconnect for a week
- Let go of my OCD tendencies and be more spontaneous!
- Go on a dirty weekend 😉
- Make more of an effort when leaving the house
- Learn how to let go of my anger
- Fly somewhere business class
- Blag myself a free upgrade
- Be comfortable showing my tummy in public
- Celebrate turning 40 in style
Hopefully by kickstarting my list again, this will give me some motivation to tackle No 17 🙂
What items would you have on your bucket list?